Cisco Aironet 3600 Series includes Cisco ClientLink 2.0 to boost performance and range for clients and includes Cisco CleanAir spectrum intelligence for a self-healing, self-optimizing network.
Building on the Cisco Aironet heritage of RF excellence, the 3600 Series is a flagship access point, delivering industry-leading performance for secure and reliable wireless connections.
Enterprise-class silicon and optimized radios deliver a robust mobility experience which includes:
- 802.11n with 4x4 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology with three spatial streams, which sustains 450-Mbps rates over a greater range for more capacity and reliability than competing access points.
- Cisco ClientLink 2.0 technology to improve downlink performance to all mobile devices including one-, two-, and three-spatial-stream devices on 802.11n while improving battery life on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
- Cisco CleanAir™ technology, which provides proactive, high-speed spectrum intelligence to combat performance problems due to wireless interference.
- Modular architecture design, enabling flexible add-on options in the form of a Wireless Security & Spectrum Intelligence Module, a Cisco 3G Small Cell Module or an IEEE 802.11ac Module that is tightly integrated with the Cisco Aironet 3600 Series Access Point platform, and is completely field-upgradable.
- MIMO equalization optimized uplink performance and reliability by minimizing the impact of signal fade.
All of these features help ensure the best possible end-user experience on the wireless network.
Cisco also offers the industry's broadest selection of 802.11n antennas delivering optimal coverage for a variety of deployment scenarios.
The Cisco Aironet 3600 Series is a component of the Cisco Unified Wireless Network, which can scale to up to 18,000 access points with full Layer 3 mobility across central or remote locations on the enterprise campus, in branch offices, and at remote sites. The Cisco Unified Wireless Network is the industry's most flexible, resilient, and scalable architecture, delivering secure access to mobility services and applications and offering the lowest total cost of ownership and investment protection by integrating seamlessly with the existing wired network.
|Maximum data transfer rate:||450 Mbit/s|
|Ethernet LAN data rates:||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Frequency band:||2.4, 5 GHz|
|Networking standards:||IEEE 802.11a,IEEE 802.11g,IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.3af|
|Ports & interfaces:|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports:||1|
|WAN connection:||Ethernet (RJ-45)|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE):||✓|
|Input voltage:||100 - 240 V|
|Input frequency:||50/60 Hz|
|Certification:||FCC, RSS, EMI, EN 60601-1-2 EMC|
|Antenna features:||Integrated antenna|
|Antenna gain level (max):||5 dBi|
|Flash memory:||32 MB|
|Internal memory:||256 MB|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H):||10 - 90%|
|Operating temperature (T-T):||0 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T):||-30 - 70 °C|
|Weight & dimensions:|
|Compliance industry standards:||IEEE 802.11a/b/g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11h, IEEE 802.11d|
|Safety:||UL 60950-1, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1, UL 2043, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, EN 50155|