The HP Smart Array P812 is HP's 24 port Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) RAID controller with PCI Express (PCIe). This high performance SAS RAID controller provides high levels of reliability for HP servers through its support of 6 Gb/s SAS and 3 Gb/s SATA technology, 1 GB FBWC, and advanced RAID capabilities. This controller ships standard with a Smart Array Advanced Pack license key and supports up to 108 hard drives.
The HP NC364T PCI Express Quad-Port Gigabit Server Adapter features four 10/100/1000T Gigabit Ethernet ports on a single card, saving valuable server I/O slots for other purposes. The four ports provide the highest density available for ProLiant servers in a single adapter. The NC364T is ideal for virtualization, security, server consolidation, network segmentation, and other applications requiring maximum throughput and port density. The total aggregate throughput of 4Gb meets the needs for customers desiring high bandwidth but are not yet ready to move to 10 Gigabit Ethernet. The NC364T is a low-profile card with both full height and half height brackets included in the kit. The x4 PCI Express interface is compatible with x4, x8, and x16 PCI Express slots. Tested and proven to meet demanding HP standards, the NC364T provides full driver support on a wide variety of ProLiant servers. The adapter ships with teaming drivers for all major operating systems, teaming utilities, multiple VLAN tagging capability, configuration utilities, and support for the optional HP ProLiant Essentials Intelligent Network Pack that proactively adapts to changes in the network infrastructure.
HP 1Gb Ethernet Pass-Thru Module for c-Class BladeSystem
The HP 1Gb Ethernet Pass-Thru Module for c-Class BladeSystem is designed for those customers desiring an unmanaged direct connection between each server blade within the enclosure and an external network device such as a switch, router or hub. Ideal for datacenters with existing network infrastructure, the HP 1Gb Ethernet Pass-Thru Module delivers sixteen internal 1Gb downlinks and sixteen external 1Gb RJ-45 copper uplinks, providing a 1:1 non-switched, non-blocking path between the server and the network. Designed to fit into a single I/O bay of the c-Class enclosure, the Ethernet Pass-Thru Module should be installed in pairs to provide redundant uplink paths to your network.
- Performance. - Full Duplex 1G Ethernet only. Sixteen RJ-45 ports in a single bay form factor. 1:1 non blocking architecture. Wire speed. - Management. - No need for LAN management inside the enclosure. Power, temperature and status can be monitored by the Onboard Administrator. I2C communications support for iLO. - Options. - The Ethernet Pass-Thru Module is shipped as a single unit and should be ordered in quantities of two. 406740-B21 Qty.1 HP 1Gb Ethernet Pass-Through Module for c-Class BladeSystem. UE477E. Qty.1 HP CarePack Enhanced 3-year Warranty. UE603E. Qty.1 BladeSystem Enhanced Network Configuration Service.
- 48 ports - 10/100/1000 module (RJ-45) - Cisco IOS Software Release 12.1(19)EW or later - IEEE 802.3x flow control - Bandwidth is allocated across six 8-port groups, providing 1 Gbps per port group - Enterprise and commercial: designed for gigabit to the desktop
Quality of Service (QoS) support:
Ports & interfaces:
Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity:
IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3ad,IEEE 802.3x,IEEE 802.3z
Flow control support:
Supported data transfer rates:
Maximum data transfer rate:
UL 1950, EN 60950, CSA-C22.2, IEC 950
FCC 15J A, VCCI A, CE, EN 55022 A, EN 55024 A, CISPR 22 A, AS/NZ 3548, NEBS 3 (GR-1089-CORE, GR-63-CORE) ETSI ETS-300386-2\nROHS5
Cisco WS-X4306-GB network switch module Fast Ethernet,Gigabit Ethernet
This module provides 6 ports of dedicated Gigabit Ethernet uplinks for high-speed backbone switch-to-switch applications, or smaller server farm applications. It makes use of versatile GBIC technology, so intrabuilding multimode connections can be intermixed with long-distance campus single mode connections. All ports can utilize Gigabit EtherChannel for high-speed interconnection applications.
Simplify and make your data center change-ready. The HP Virtual Connect Flex-10 10Gb Ethernet Module for c-Class BladeSystem allows administrators to fine-tune network bandwidth at the server edge by dividing each 10 Gb network connection into four independent physical FlexNIC server connections. Each FlexNIC can be configured from 100 Mb up to 10 Gb, allowing just the right amount of network bandwidth based on your application needs. The Virtual Connect Flex-10 10Gb Ethernet Module offers a new class of blade interconnect that allows you to move, add, and change the servers inside your BladeSystem transparently to external network connections. With Virtual Connect, you can reduce costs and simplify connections to LANs and SANs, consolidate and precisely control your network connections, and enable administrators to add, replace and recover server resources on-the-fly.
- Simplify Your Network. HP Virtual Connect Flex-10 10Gb Ethernet Modules for c-Class BladeSystem simplify networks by reducing cables without adding switches to manage. They provide 4:1 consolidation of interconnect equipment: Each VC Flex-10 module can replace up to four Ethernet switches supporting data and iSCSI storage traffic. They reduce networking TCO at the server edge: Save up to 60% of infrastructure costs and reduced annual power and cooling costs. Virtual Connect simplifies connection management: Wire-once, then add, move and change network connections to 1000's of servers in minutes vs. days from one console without affecting your LAN and SAN. HP Virtual Connect Flex-10 10Gb Ethernet Modules with firmware v3.30 and greater improve network visibility for troubleshooting from a command line interface with secure access for network teams via TACACS+ or RADIUS.
- Reduce network infrastructure costs while scaling your virtual server environment. - Divide and conquer your server LAN connections for full server-edge network control. - Build a change ready infrastructure without wasting network resources.
HP 1/10Gb-F Virtual Connect Ethernet Module for c-Class BladeSystem
The HP 1/10 10Gb-F Virtual Connect Ethernet Module for c-Class BladeSystem makes your data center change-ready. It simplifies server connections by cleanly separating the server enclosure from the LAN, simplifies networks by reducing cables without adding switches to manage, allows changing servers in just minutes, and fine tunes network speeds based on application needs. With Virtual Connect, businesses can reduce costs and simplify connections to LANs and SANs, consolidate and precisely control their network connections, and enable administrators to add, replace and recover server resources on-the-fly. The Virtual Connect Fiber Ethernet Module manages and administers server profiles that can be pre-defined and deployed anywhere within a Virtual Connect domain.
Simplify Server Connections. The HP 1/10Gb-F Virtual Connect Ethernet Module reduces cables without adding switches to manage. It simplifies server connections, making the system administrator self-sufficient, and frees LAN and SAN administrators from common server tasks. It allows you to change servers in minutes. Add, move and replace servers on-the-fly without affecting your LAN or SAN. You have total control to move workloads fast without impacting LANs, SANs, or the people who manage them. Virtual Connect (v3.30 and greater) improves network visibility for troubleshooting from a command line interface with secure access for network teams via TACACS+ or RADIUS.
Enterprise class performance and availability. Dual wire-speed 10Gb Fiber uplinks provide highest performance and distance available to data center switches. 1Gb/s downlink connections to server NIC's , and up to 28Gb/s total uplink bandwidth provides non-blocking bandwidth to datacenter networks. High availability features such as NIC teaming, trunk failover, and dual redundant Virtual Connect Ethernet Modules assure maximum uptime. IGMP Snooping optimizes bandwidth for groupware and streaming applications. Standards based data center connectivity such as port based VLAN's, VLAN tagging, and uplink port aggregation are built in.
Security and management. Standards based SNMP Management and Port Mirroring capability. Scriptable Command Line Interface for streamlining administrative processes. No extra software to purchase, the embedded Virtual Connect Manager runs on each Virtual Connect Ethernet Module. You can define available LANs, server connections, and manage server connection profiles. Role based privileges for 'Administrator' account defined by default and can be modified by the BladeSystem administrator. Secure LDAP support for pre-defined Administrator authentication and privileges.
The HP 530SFP+ is a dual-port 10Gb Ethernet adapter featuring the next generation BCM57810S single-chip solution from Broadcom in a PCIe 2.0 compliant form factor designed for select HP ProLiant Gen8 and Gen7 ML/DL/SL servers.
Leveraging Broadcom’s market-proven architecture and software, the HP 530SFP+ delivers full line-rate performance across all ports with low power consumption. The HP 530SFP supports enterprise class features such as VLAN tagging, adaptive interrupt coalescing, MSI-X, NIC teaming (bonding), Receive Side Scaling (RSS), jumbo frames, PXE boot and virtualization features such as VMware NetQueue and Microsoft VMQ.
Support for HP Sea of Sensors 3D Technology enhances server performance while reducing energy use and expense.
- Single-chip, dual-port 10Gb Ethernet low profile adapter designed for maximum network performance - Ethernet transfer rate of 20 Gbps full duplex per port (40 Gbps aggregate) improves response times and alleviates bottlenecks in next generation data centers - Comprehensive stateless offloads optimize host efficiency and virtual machine density by offloading network processes from the host CPU - Virtualization support for VMware NetQueue and Microsoft VMQ to meet the performance demands of consolidated virtual workloads. Ready for SR-IOV virtualization. - Support for MSI/MSI-X provides performance benefits for multi-core servers by load balancing interrupts between CPUs/cores - TCP/IP Offload Engine (TOE) frees server CPU for other operations