The Seagate® Savvio® 10K.3 drive offers the best combination of power efficiency and enterprise performance, with large capacity for mainstream server and external storage applications for the enterprise. The Savvio 10K.3 drive with PowerTrim™ technology uses 75 percent less power than a 3.5-inch 15K drive for the lowest power profile of any Tier 1 mission-critical drive. It is 70 percent smaller than 3.5-inch drives, enabling more system airflow, which results in lower cooling costs. Its Unified Storage™ architecture converges best-of-breed technologies (Serial Attached SCSI, small form factor and Self-Encrypting Drives) to enable powerful yet simple external storage and internal server storage solutions that strengthen business efficiencies while cutting TCO and boosting ROI.
Key Features and Benefits
- Seagate® PowerTrim™ technology dynamically reduces power.
- 75 percent power savings over comparable 3.5-inch drives.
- 70 percent smaller size than 3.5-inch drives reduces overall system cooling costs.
- 40 percent reduction in $/IOPS over comparable 3.5-inch drives.
- 60 percent improvement in system-level performance over 3.5-inch 15K drives.
- Third-generation 2.5-inch 10K-RPM enterprise drive with field-proven reliability.
- Supports 6-Gb/sec transfer rates and SAS 2.0 feature set.
- Government-grade Self-Encrypting Drive for data center data protection.
- Unified Storage architecture cuts TCO and boosts ROI.
|HDD capacity:||146 GB|
|HDD speed:||10000 RPM|
|Storage drive buffer size:||16 MB|
|HDD number of heads:||2|
|Read seek time:||3.6 ms|
|Write seek time:||4.2 ms|
|Average latency:||3 ms|
|Bytes per sector:||512|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF):||1600000 h|
|Power consumption (idle):||3.2 W|
|Operating voltage:||5 V|
|Start-up current:||2.00 A|
|Operating temperature (T-T):||5 - 55 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T):||-40 - 70 °C|
|Operating vibration:||0.5 G|
|Non-operating vibration:||2.4 G|
|Operating shock:||60 G|
|Non-operating shock:||300 G|
|Weight & dimensions:|