Key Features and Benefits
- Seagate SmartAlign™ technology provides a transition to 4K sectors without the need for software utilities
- Seagate Self-Encrypting Drives deliver government-grade encryption without performance degredation – protecting your data where it lives. The FIPS 140-2 options are NIST government certified for both U.S. and Canadian usage with sensitive data.
- Seagate G-Force Protection™ technology can detect when your laptop is in a free-fall, swing the drive heads to a safe zone and keep the data safe.
- 7200-RPM and 5400-RPM speeds for customized performance and 8MB and 16MB cache size to enhance your application performance
- 640, 500, 320, 250 and 160GB models for 5400-RPM drives for high-capacity to entry-level and mainstream systems.
- 750, 500, 320, 250 and 160GB models for 7200-RPM drives for high-capacity and high-performance systems.
|HDD capacity:||750 GB|
|HDD speed:||7200 RPM|
|Interface:||Serial ATA II|
|Storage drive buffer size:||16 MB|
|Read seek time:||11 ms|
|Write seek time:||13 ms|
|Average latency:||4.2 ms|
|Operating voltage:||5 V|
|Operating shock:||350 G|
|Weight & dimensions:|