Key Features and Benefits
- Lowest operating power & enhanced power options with PowerChoice™ for even greater power savings during slow or idle periods.
- First 2.5", 15mm business critical drive on the market designed for enterprise reliability, vibration performance and high data integrity. Fits in more server & storage slots!
- Fastest Tier 2/Nearline HDD on the market (SAS @ 6Gb/s speed). At a system level (with more drives) the performance will be >2x as compared to 3.5" HDD.
- The highest capacity 2.5" enterprise drive with 500GB with both SAS and SATA interfaces. (160GB SATA also available for boot/entry server applications).
- 6Gbps SAS 2.0 allows for easier integration, enhanced features and outstanding performance.
- Government-grade self-encrypting drive (SED) on SAS models.
- Best performing nearline drive with Best-in-class Rotational Vibration.
- High Density Nearline Storage
- Internet Infrastructure, Backup & Restore, Medical Imaging, Nearline Storage, Disaster Recovery, Check Imaging, Video Editing.
- Blade Servers
- Computation, Scientific Applications, Server Appliance, Web Content.
- Rack Servers
- Graphics, Security, Firewalls, Email.
- Network Routers
- Video Surveillance.
- 24x7 Availability
- Kiosks, ATMs, Video Lottery Terminals, Video Serves, High Reliability Govt/Military.
- Workstations & Enthusiast PCs.
|HDD capacity:||500 GB|
|HDD speed:||7200 RPM|
|Storage drive buffer size:||16 MB|
|Average latency:||4.16 ms|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF):||1200000 h|
|Windows operating systems supported:||✓|
|Power consumption (typical):||4 W|
|Power consumption (idle):||2.9 W|
|Operating voltage:||5 V|
|Operating temperature (T-T):||5 - 55 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T):||-40 - 70 °C|
|Operating vibration:||0.5 G|
|Non-operating vibration:||2.4 G|
|Operating shock:||70 G|
|Non-operating shock:||400 G|
|Weight & dimensions:|