- Meets regulatory data security compliance requirements and is FIPS 140-2 Validated™ to protect Sensitive but Unclassified and Protected class data.
- Fifth-generation, capacity-optimized nearline drive designed for 24x7 enterprise reliability.
- SAS-based, end-to-end data integrity and enhanced error correction for accurate data storage.
- Best-in-class enhanced rotational vibration tolerance ensures consistent bulk data performance.
- Improved power and cooling efficiencies with low power consumption and enhanced PowerChoice™ technology.
- Multi-drive firmware maximized for enterprise system availability.
- Robust performance with dual processor and ramp load technologies.
- Self-Encrypting Drive (SED) models with Seagate Instant Secure Erase cut IT drive retirement costs while securely protecting data where it lives - on the drive.
|HDD capacity:||2000 GB|
|HDD speed:||7200 RPM|
|Storage drive buffer size:||64 MB|
|Read seek time:||8.5 ms|
|Write seek time:||9.5 ms|
|Average latency:||4.16 ms|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF):||1200000 h|
|Power consumption (typical):||10.90 W|
|Power consumption (idle):||6.20 W|
|Operating voltage:||5 / 12 V|
|Start-up current:||1.71 A|
|Operating temperature (T-T):||5 - 60 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T):||-40 - 70 °C|
|Weight & dimensions:|
|Data transfer rate:||6 Gbit/s|
|Security algorithms:||FIPS 140-2|