EDS is a unique, hybrid Ethernet terminal and multi-port device server product designed to remotely access and manage virtually all of your IT/networking equipment and servers, as well as edge devices such as medical equipment, kiosks, POS/retail terminals, security equipment and much more.
Delivering a data center-grade, programmable device computing and networking platform for integrating “edge” equipment into the enterprise network, rack-mountable EDS models are available in available in 8, 16 and 32 port configurations.
- Dual-purpose Ethernet terminal server and device server design
- Rack-mountable, data center-ready device / Ethernet terminal servers; with 8, 16 and 32 serial ports
- Put just about any piece of equipment with a serial port on the enterprise network with robust “data center grade” security, including AES, SSH and SSL
- Offers a fully programmable device computing platform based on corporate IT standards – Cisco-like CLI, XML, RSS
- Print server functionality (LPR/LPD)
- Powerful web manager for easy device configuration
|Data transfer rate:||10 Mbit/s|
|Management protocols:||CLI / Serial login / Telnet login / Internal web server / XML-based Architecture / SNMP v2 (MIBII,RS232MIB)|
|Storage temperature (T-T):||-40 - 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H):||0 - 50%|
|Flash memory:||8 MB|