Windows 8 Pro or other operating systems available
Less waiting around
- Speedy and responsive to keep pace with your multitasking. Quickly open new files and switch applications with less wait time, thanks to a solid-state hybrid drive.1
- Power through your day with greater speed and performance. Get the latest in processing technology with your choice of 4th generation Intel® Core™ processors.2
- Easily share your internet connection with your devices and help colleagues get online fast with HP Wireless Hotspot.3
Keep everything in sight
- Watch your inbox while working on other tasks. There’s plenty of screen room for all of your work with support for multiple displays.4
- Make the most of virtual conferencing. Bring work to life through rich sound and video with DTS Sound+ and an HD webcam.5,6
- Keep your most important devices easily connected. Access and transfer data fast with two front USB 3.0 ports.
- Share presentations, videos, and other content—no cables needed. WiDi Intel® Wireless Display lets you connect your ProDesk to projectors and other WiDi-ready devices.7
- Put in more face time. You’re ready for web chats and conferences with Skype™ pre-configured on your HP ProDesk 600 G1. It’s almost as good as being there.5,6
Hassle-free security and management
- HP Client Security software suit helps you quickly and easily encrypt your hard drive, permanently delete unwanted or discarded data8, restrict unauthorized access, and more.9
- Stay up and running. HP BIOS Protection10 offers enhanced protection against virus attacks and other security threats, and is designed to help prevent data loss and reduce downtime.
- You can help safeguard your data with easy backup and recovery, using HP Recovery Manager.11
- Securely store all of your passwords and speed up access to your favorite password protected applications with HP Password Manager.12
- Get right to the updates you need and spend less time managing updates with HP Support Assistant.
Plan with confidence
- Get more out of your investment. The HP ProDesk 600 G1 is designed for a long lifecycle, with platform stability up to 30 months.
- HP ProDesk PCs are rigorously tested to help ensure reliability. During the HP Total Test Process, our PCs experience 115,000 hours of performance trials to help get you through your business day.
- Add a little style to the workplace. HP business PCs feature a new industrial design with rounded edges and other features to help the system look newer for longer.
- 1 Solid State Hybrid Drives planned to be available October 2013.
- 2 Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. 64-bit computing on Intel® architecture requires a computer system with a processor, chipset, BIOS, operating system, device drivers, and applications enabled for Intel® 64 architecture. Processors will not operate (including 32-bit operation) without an Intel® 64 architecture-enabled BIOS. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
- 3 The wireless hotspot application requires an active internet connection, a separately purchased data plan and separately purchased wireless NIC card. While HP wireless hotspot is active, on-device applications will continue to work and will use the same data plan as the wireless hotspot. Wireless hotspot data usage may incur additional charges. Check with your internet service provider for plan details. Requires Windows.
- 4 Support for external displays as a standard feature through integrated processor-based graphics is dependent upon the particular PC platform/form factor; the actual number of displays supported will vary. An optional discrete graphics solution will be required for the support of additional displays. Additional cables required. DisplayPort with multi-stream through integrated graphics is planned to be available in fall 2013 as an integrated feature and as a web update in late summer 2013.
- 5 Internet access required.
- 6 Webcam required for video conferencing.
- 7 Integrated Intel Wi-Di feature is available on select configurations only and requires a separately purchased wireless NIC card, and a separately purchased projector, tv or computer monitor with an integrated or external Wi-Di receiver. External Wi-Di receivers connect to the projector, tv or computer monitor via a standard HDMI cable, also sold separately.
- 8 . For the use cases outlined in the DOD 5220.22-M Supplement. Does not support Solid State Drives (SSDs). Requires Disk Sanitizer, External Edition for Business Desktops from hp.com. Initial setup required. Web history deleted only in Internet Explorer and Firefox browsers and must be user enabled.
- 9 Requires Windows.
- 10 HP Tools partition with an HP BIOS required for automatic recovery. Business Desktops do not support the HP BIOS Protection auto-recovery feature.
- 11 Requires Windows 7.
- 12 Requires Internet Explorer (IE 8 or IE 9). Not all websites and applications may be supported.
|Number of processors installed:||1|
|Internal memory type:||DDR3-SDRAM|
|Maximum internal memory:||32 GB|
|Memory slots:||4x DIMM|
|Total storage capacity:||1000 GB|
|Card reader integrated:||✓|
|Total HDDs capacity:||1000 GB|
|Ethernet LAN data rates:||10,100,1000 Mbit/s|
|Ports & interfaces:|
|USB 2.0 ports quantity:||6|
|USB 3.2 Gen 1 (3.1 Gen 1) Type-A ports quantity:||4|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ-45) ports:||1|
|VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity:||1|
|PS/2 ports quantity:||2|
|Serial ports quantity:||1|
|Water cooling system:||✗|
|Country of origin:||China|
|Motherboard chipset:||Intel® Q85|
|Audio system:||DTS Studio Sound|
|Operating system installed:||Windows 8.1|
|Operating system architecture:||64-bit|
|Power supply:||240 W|
|Power supply input voltage:||100 - 240 V|
|Power supply input frequency:||50 - 60 Hz|
|Operating temperature (T-T):||5 - 40 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T):||-20 - 60 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H):||10 - 90%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H):||5 - 90%|
|Operating altitude:||0 - 3050 m|
|Non-operating altitude:||0 - 4570 m|
|Energy Star certified:||✓|
|Weight & dimensions:|
|Intel segment tagging:||Enterprise, Small Business|