The HP 2610 Switch Series consists of five switches. The HP 2610-24 and 2610-48 Switches provide 24 and 48 ports of 10/100 connectivity. The HP 2610-24 Switch is a fanless switch with quiet operation, making it ideal for deployments in open spaces. The HP 2610-24-PPoE, 2610-24-PoE, and 2610-48-PoE Switches are IEEE 802.3af compliant for Power over Ethernet (PoE) and provide up to 15.4 W for 12, 24, and 48 ports. The 2610-24-PPoE switch has 24 10/100 ports and provides 12 ports of PoE. All series switches include two 10/100/1000BASE-T ports and two mini-GBIC slots for Gigabit Ethernet uplink connectivity. An optional redundant external power supply is also available to provide redundancy in the event of a power supply failure. With static routing, robust security and management features, free lifetime warranty, and free software updates, the HP 2610 Switch Series is a cost-effective solution for customers who are building converged enterprise edge networks.
- Class of Service (CoS): sets the IEEE 802.1p priority tag based on IP address, IP Type of Service (ToS), Layer 3 protocol, TCP/UDP port number, source port, and DiffServ. Layer 4 prioritization: enables prioritization based on TCP/UDP port numbers. Traffic prioritization (IEEE 802.1p): allows real-time traffic classification into eight priority levels mapped to four queues.
- IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE): provides up to 15.4 W per port to IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE-powered devices such as IP phones, wireless access points, and security cameras. Pre-standard PoE support: detects and provides power to pre-standard PoE devices; see list of supported devices in the product FAQ at www.hp.com/networking/support. Gigabit uplink connectivity: two 10/100/1000BASE-T ports and two mini-GBIC ports for connectivity such as Gigabit Ethernet (SX, LX, LH, and 1000BASE-T) and 100BASE-FX. Auto-MDIX: automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 ports. Jumbo packet support: supports up to 9216-byte frame size to improve performance of large data transfers.
- IEEE 802.3ad Link Aggregation Protocol (LACP) and HP port trunking: support up to 24 trunks, each with up to 8 links (ports) per trunk. IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree: provides high link availability in multiple VLAN environments by allowing multiple spanning trees; provides legacy support for IEEE 802.1d and IEEE 802.1w. Optional redundant power supply: provides uninterrupted power (provided by HP 600 RPS/EPS).
- RMON, XRMON, and sFlow: provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms, and events. Uni-Directional Link Detection (UDLD): monitors a link between two switches and blocks the ports on both ends of the link if the link goes down at any point between the two devices. Command authorization: leverages RADIUS to link a custom list of CLI commands to individual network administrator's login; also provides an audit trail. Multiple configuration files: allow multiple configuration files to be stored to a flash image. Dual flash images: provides independent primary and secondary operating system files for backup while upgrading.
- VLAN support and tagging: supports IEEE 802.1Q (4,094 VLAN IDs) and 256 VLANs simultaneously. GARP VLAN Registration Protocol: allows automatic learning and dynamic assignment of VLANs. IEEE 802.1v protocol VLANs: isolate select non-IPv4 protocols automatically into their own VLANs.
- Basic IP routing: enables automatic routing to the connected VLANs and up to 16 static routes, including one default route, in IP networks.
|Ports & interfaces:|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity:||48|
|Gigabit Ethernet (copper) ports quantity:||2|
|SFP/SFP+ slots quantity:||2|
|SFP module slots quantity:||2|
|Power connector:||DC-in jack|
|Networking standards:||IEEE 802.1D,IEEE 802.1p,IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.1v,IEEE 802.1w,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3ad,IEEE 802.3af,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3x|
|Copper ethernet cabling technology:||1000BASE-T,100BASE-T,100BASE-TX,10BASE-T|
|Flow control support:||✓|
|Ethernet LAN data rates:||10,100 Mbit/s|
|MAC address table:||8000 entries|
|Switching capacity:||17.6 Gbit/s|
|Supported data transfer rates:||10/100 Mbps|
|Maximum data transfer rate:||0.1 Gbit/s|
|Packet buffer memory:||2 MB|
|DHCP features:||DHCP server,DHCP client|
|Security algorithms:||802.1x RADIUS,SSH,SSL/TLS|
|MAC address filtering:||✓|
|Management protocols:||SNMP v1/2/3|
|Supported network protocols:||, BOOTP, Telnet, ARP, TCP, SNTP, ICMP, TFTP, UDP|
|Safety:||CSA, UL, IEC, EN|
|Certification:||FCC, VCCI, EN, CISPR, IEC|
|Processor frequency:||300 MHz|
|Internal memory:||128 MB|
|Flash memory:||16 MB|
|Noise level:||63.6 dB|
|Redundant power supply (RPS) support:||✗|
|Number of power supply units:||1|
|Input current:||3.5 A|
|Power consumption (typical):||590 W|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE):|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE):||✓|
|Operating temperature (T-T):||0 - 50 °C|
|Storage temperature (T-T):||-40 - 70 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H):||15 - 95%|
|Storage relative humidity (H-H):||15 - 90%|
|Operating altitude:||0 - 3000 m|
|Heat dissipation:||2281 BTU/h|
|Weight & dimensions:|
|Latency:||4.4 - 6.2 µs|
|Data transfer rate:||100 Mbit/s|
|Dimensions (WxDxH):||442 x 342.9 x 43.9 mm|
|Power supply type:||AC/DC|
|Networking features:||Fast Ethernet|
|Input frequency:||50 - 60 Hz|
|Input voltage:||100 - 240 V|
|Acoustic pressure emissions:||56.6 dB|