- Powerful QoS feature: creates traffic classes based on access control lists (ACLs), IEEE 802.1p precedence, IP, DSCP or Type of Service (ToS) precedence; supports filter, redirect, mirror, or remark; supports the following congestion actions: strict priority (SP) queuing, weighted round robin (WRR), weighted fair queuing (WFQ), weighted random early discard (WRED), weighted deficit round robin (WDRR), and SP+WDRR. Integrated network services: with support for open application architecture (OAA) modules, extends and integrates application capability into the network. Ring Resiliency Protection Protocol (RRPP): provides fast recovery for ring Ethernet-based topology; provides consistent application performance for applications such as VOIP.
- Remote configuration and management: is available through a secure Web browser or a command-line interface (CLI). IEEE 802.1ab LLDP discovery: advertises and receives management information from adjacent devices on a network. USB support: File copy: allows users to copy switch files to and from a USB flash drive. DHCP options: - DNS Relay and SMTP Redirection. - DHCP: Server (RFC 2131), Client, and Option-82 Relay (RFC 3046). sFlow: provides scalable, ASIC-based, networkmonitoring and accounting; this allows network operators to gather a variety of sophisticated network statistics and information for capacity planning and real-time network monitoring purposes.
- High-density port connectivity: supports up to 84 1-Gigabit ports per unit/612 per stack. Auto-MDIX: automatically adjusts for straight-through or crossover cables on all 10/100 ports. Jumbo frames: on Gigabit Ethernet and 10-Gigabit ports, they allow high-performance remote backup and disaster recovery services. IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE): provides up to 15.4 W per port to IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE-powered devices such as IP phones, wireless access points, and security cameras. Medium Power over Ethernet (PoE): supports a medium Power over Ethernet (PoE) power supply, with each port providing up to 30 W of output power.
- Hardware-based wire-speed access control lists (ACLs): feature-rich ACL implementation (TCAM based) helps ensure high levels of security and ease of administration without impacting network performance. Unique Flex-Chassis Architecture: supports the best of both fixed chassis and modular configurations.
- Full-featured console: provides complete control of the switch with a familiar command-line interface (CLI). Web interface: allows configuration of the switch from any Web browser on the network. RMON and sFlow: provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms, and events. Multiple configuration files: allow multiple configuration files to be stored to a flash image. Troubleshooting: Ingress and egress port monitoring: enable network problem solving. Tracert and Ping: enable testing of network connectivity. Virtual Cable Tests: provide visibility to cable problems.
- GARP VLAN Registration Protocol: allows automatic learning and dynamic assignment of VLANs. 32K MAC addresses: provide access to many Layer 2 devices. 4,094 port-based VLANs: provide security between workgroups. IEEE 802.1ad QinQ and Selective QinQ: increase the scalability of an Ethernet network by providing a hierarchical structure; connect multiple LANs on a high-speed campus or metro network. Gigabit Ethernet port aggregation: allows grouping of ports to increase overall data throughput to a remote device.
|Ports & interfaces:|
|Basic switching RJ-45 Ethernet ports quantity:||24|
|SFP/SFP+ slots quantity:||4|
|SFP+ module slots quantity:||4|
|Power connector:||DC-in jack|
|Networking standards:||IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3af,IEEE 802.3u|
|Copper ethernet cabling technology:||1000BASE-T,100BASE-T,100BASE-TX,10BASE-T|
|Flow control support:||✓|
|Broadcast storm control:||✓|
|MAC address table:||32000 entries|
|Switching capacity:||208 Gbit/s|
|Supported data transfer rates:||10/100/1000 Mbps|
|Packet buffer memory:||4 MB|
|DHCP features:||DHCP server,DHCP client|
|Management protocols:||IMC, SNMP, Telnet, HTTPS, RMON1, FTP|
|Safety:||UL 60950-1; EN 60825-1 Safety of Laser Products-Part 1; EN 60825-2 Safety of Laser Products-Part 2; IEC 60950-1; CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 60950-1; Anatel; ULAR; GOST; EN 60950-1/A11; FDA 21 CFR Subchapter J; NOM; ROHS Compliance|
|Electromagnetic compatibility:||VCCI Class A; EN 55022 Class A; ICES-003 Class A; ANSI C63.4 2003; AS/NZS CISPR22 Class A; EN 61000-3-2:2006; EN 61000-3-3:1995 +A1:2001+A2:2005; EMC Directive 2004/108/EC; FCC (CFR 47, Part 15) Class A|
|Internal memory:||512 MB|
|Flash memory:||512 MB|
|Noise level:||52.9 dB|
|Power consumption (typical):||15.4 W|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE):|
|Power over Ethernet (PoE):||✓|
|Operating temperature (T-T):||0 - 45 °C|
|Operating relative humidity (H-H):||10 - 90%|
|Heat dissipation:||358 BTU/h|
|Weight & dimensions:|
|Dimensions (WxDxH):||467 x 440 x 43.6 mm|
|Power supply type:||AC|
|Networking features:||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Input frequency:||50 / 60 Hz|
|Input voltage:||100 - 240 V|
|Expansion slots:||4x SFP + 1 Exp sl|
|Weight (imperial):||6 kg (13.2 lbs)|
|Dimensions (W x D x H) (imperial):||364.5 x 439.9 x 43.7 mm (14.3 x 17.3 x 1.72")|