Leveraging Broadcom’s market-proven architecture and software, the HP 530SFP+ delivers full line-rate performance across all ports with low power consumption. The HP 530SFP supports enterprise class features such as VLAN tagging, adaptive interrupt coalescing, MSI-X, NIC teaming (bonding), Receive Side Scaling (RSS), jumbo frames, PXE boot and virtualization features such as VMware NetQueue and Microsoft VMQ.
Support for HP Sea of Sensors 3D Technology enhances server performance while reducing energy use and expense.
- Single-chip, dual-port 10Gb Ethernet low profile adapter designed for maximum network performance
- Ethernet transfer rate of 20 Gbps full duplex per port (40 Gbps aggregate) improves response times and alleviates bottlenecks in next generation data centers
- Comprehensive stateless offloads optimize host efficiency and virtual machine density by offloading network processes from the host CPU
- Virtualization support for VMware NetQueue and Microsoft VMQ to meet the performance demands of consolidated virtual workloads. Ready for SR-IOV virtualization.
- Support for MSI/MSI-X provides performance benefits for multi-core servers by load balancing interrupts between CPUs/cores
- TCP/IP Offload Engine (TOE) frees server CPU for other operations
|Ports & interfaces:|
|Host interface:||PCI Express|
|Fiber ports quantity:||2|
|Fiber optic connector:||SFP+|
|Maximum data transfer rate:||10000 Mbit/s|
|Networking standards:||IEEE 802.1Q,IEEE 802.3,IEEE 802.3ab,IEEE 802.3ad,IEEE 802.3u,IEEE 802.3x|
|Ethernet LAN data rates:||10,100,1000,10000 Mbit/s|
|Jumbo frames support:||✓|
|Windows operating systems supported:||✓|
|Linux operating systems supported:||✓|